Friday, April 18, 2014

Amelia Carter- Journal Entry #3

August 14, 2265
Amelia Caster
Industry: ???
Sector: ????


    I arrived in a new place today, called Pacem. I moved here from a ruined town, North Carolina, that got destroyed when America did, but people just realized there was still people alive there. Pacem was the only place who would take us in. I am very grateful that someone took us in. As, America was destroyed, I lost my best friend. I’m hoping to find a new best friend, that I can be as close to as I was to Amy. Pacem seems like the perfect place so far.
   
    When me and the other people from North Carolina walked through the gates of Pacem, we were struck by automatic awe. This place only exist in dreams, there are flowers and nature everywhere. As soon as we got there, people surrounded us with bright smiles and they gave us hugs, something I’ve not had in a long time. The people were very friendly and they kept addressing me as miss until I told them my name. I think I will like it in Pacem.


No comments:

Post a Comment